How do we do…
- We work with the Committee of the Body Corporate to assist them in achieving their aims.
- We guide and advise the Committee in matters relating to the legislation and their obligations.
- We look after the interests of all Owners and ensure that all Owners are treated fairly and equally
What we promise....
- We will strive to protect the rights and interests of all Owners, give accurate advice, and deliver prompt and friendly service
- Opening, maintaining and operating the administrative and sinking fund bank account.
- Keeping of accounts and books for the Body Corporate.
- Organisation of audits of the Body Corporate Books and Accounts.
- Lodgement of Tax returns with a registered Tax agent.
- Preparation of the statement of accounts for each financial year.
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets for the Administration fund and the Sinking Fund.
- Creation and distribution of levy and other contribution notices.
- Receipting and depositing Body Corporate levies into the bank accounts of the Body Corporate.
- Payment of Body Corporate invoices from the bank accounts of the Body Corporate.
- Instruct professionals to commence debt recovery action when required.
- Send arrears notices, final notices and letters of demand in relation to unpaid debts to the Body Corporate
In accordance with the legislations the Body Corporate must insure, to the full replacement value, the common property and the body corporate assets. Luckman Associates provides competitive quotes at each renewal year, lodge claims and pay insurance premiums.
In assessing the insurance policy we ensure the inclusion of the following categories:
In accordance with the building guidelines of Australia, Luckman Associates would engage an independent contractor who is responsible for the planning, provision and management of the buildings assets. Luckman Associates also engages essential services such as contractors who are experts in providing fire safety reports, conducting evacuation training, evacuation diagrams/plans and equipment training.
Implementation of decision and By-Laws
Model Rules specific to each property are prepared and lodged in accordance with the Owners Corporation Regulations 2007.
- Implement all the decisions of the body corporate and the committee
- Assist with the implementation of the body corporate by-laws including issuing; Notice of Continuing Contravention of By-Laws ; Notice of Future Contravention of By-Laws
Workplace Health & Safety
WH &S is a highest priority at Luckman Associates. Risk management in many cases is nothing more than a careful examination of what could cause harm to people in your complex and:
- Prioritizing and weighing up whether you have taken enough precautions or
- should do more to prevent harm; and
- controlling exposure to prevent harm
Our aim is to make sure that no one gets hurt or becomes ill - that a person returns home safely.
Where required, Luckman Associates would appoint a profession Quality Surveyor to provide an accurate Sinking Fund Forecasts, Insurance Replacement Cost Estimates and Tax Depreciation Schedules. All reports are produced to the highest professional standards and in accordance with the relevant codes of professional practice.